Want to become an ACFHP partner? Email Lisa Havel, ACFHP Coordinator, at LHavel@asmfc.org to find out more.
ACFHP partners work together to take the following steps:
- To carry out their mutual intent to design and implement an ACFHP plan that will
address on-the-ground coastal, estuarine-dependent, and diadromous fish habitat
resource needs throughout the Atlantic states.
- To work together to facilitate current and future mutually agreed upon joint coastal,
estuarine-dependent, and diadromous fish habitat resource activities for the benefit of
Atlantic fish habitat resources.
- To use the resources of their agencies and organizations in a manner consistent with
their mission and the mission of ACFHP, that avoids duplication and that mutually
supports the efforts of other parties involved.
- To collectively pursue funding initiatives to support the ACFHP through private,
corporate, state, and federal government, and any other means that may be available.
- To collectively pursue interagency/organization agreements, cooperative agreements,
grants, and/or contracts to fund approved projects.
- To encourage and support the participation of other appropriate agencies and
organizations by mutual agreement of the partners.