ACFHP is one of 20 Fish Habitat Partnerships (FHPs) under the auspices of the National Fish Habitat Partnership (NFHP). The NFHP is an unprecedented national effort to build and support strategic partnerships for fish habitat conservation. For more information on the National Fish Habitat Partnership, please visit their website.
Coastal Fish Habitat Partnerships
In addition to ACFHP, there are nine FHPs that focus on coastal fish habitat issues. They are:
- California Fish Passage Forum
- Hawaii Fish Habitat Partnership
- Kenai Peninsula Fish Habitat Partnership
- Mat-Su Basin Salmon Habitat Partnership
- Pacific Marine and Estuarine Fish Habitat Partnership
- Southeast Alaska Fish Habitat Partnership
- Southeast Aquatic Resources Partnership
- Southwest Alaska Salmon Habitat Partnership
- Western Native Trout Initiative
To learn more about the great work that these FHPs are accomplishing:
View the Coastal FHP booklet.
Beyond the Pond (National Fish Habitat Fund)
Beyond the Pond has an exclusive relationship with the FHPs established across the US. This unique collaboration enables them to leverage nationwide resources and grassroots action to achieve maximum impact at the local level. As a 501(c)3, they are able to accept donations to the general National Fish Habitat Partnership Fund, or to any of the FHPs directly. In other words, you can donate directly to ACFHP via the Beyond the Pond donation page. Just be sure to select ‘Atlantic Coastal Fish Habitat Partnership’ under ‘Please Select a Cause.’